Make Strategic IT Investments for a Clear Competitive Advantage
You may have almost everything you need to run successful business that stands out from the competition. However, if you don't have a proper strategy for your IT investments, even a highly motivated workforce can quickly hit a wall. If you want happier clients, higher profits, and greater revenues, you need the right technology resources and infrastructure.
The Hi-Link consulting process
In order to help our clients with their IT investments, we have developed a comprehensive, strategic engagement solution we call The Technology Roadmap. Our road maps run through a simple 3 step process:
- Introduction: Client business overview, roadmap objectives, roadmap methodology.
- Analysis: Observations, recommendations.
- Summary: Action plan, timeline, budget.
Our analysis takes a deep dive into the five functional areas of IT and determines your alignment with best practices to ensure best practices are being followed. The five functional areas we cover:
- IT Governance & Management: Help desk management, business continuity planning, compliance tracking, training, IT budgeting, staffing requirements, and managed services.
- Infrastructure: Hardware lifecycle, network topology, software lifecycle, redundancy, cloud readiness.
- Applications & Data Management: Application usage and workflow, centralized file storage, file and folder structure maintenance.
- Communications: Email, spam filtering and continuity services, telephony and hosted VoIP.
- Security: Acceptable usage policies, security training, managed endpoint security.
Once we've run through the technology road map process, we will collaborate with you to develop a budget, timeline and strategy for the action plan to ensure your IT processes meet industry best practices.