The Future of Endpoint Protection
Get real-time protection against advanced threats driven by machine learning and intelligent automation.
SentinelOne is the future of Endpoint Protection. Static, signature-based solutions are no match for today’s advanced cyber threats, and the lack of integration with incident response tools leaves a gap between detection and remediation during which organizations are still highly vulnerable.
SentinelOne Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) unifies endpoint threat prevention, detection and response in a single platform driven by sophisticated machine learning and intelligent automation. With SentinelOne, organizations can predict malicious behavior across all vectors, rapidly eliminate threats with fully-automated integrated response capabilities, and adapt their defenses against the most advanced cyber attacks.
Monitor autonomously and silently.
- Once deployed onto Windows, OS X or Linux-based endpoint devices, the SentinelOne agent performs continuous full system monitoring of all low-level activity with almost no performance drain. The agent functions even when the device is disconnected, and cannot be tampered with.
Stay steps ahead of advanced threats—known and unknown.
- SentinelOne’s Dynamic Behavior Tracking (DBT) Engine applies sophisticated machine learning to identify advanced malware, exploits and other cyber attacks. It predicts how an attack will unfold against a baseline of normal behavior, and then contains it before it can spread.
Visualize attacks with real-time forensics.
- SentinelOne EPP generates forensic information and intuitiveaAttack storyline visualizations, mapping out the attack’s point of origin and progression across endpoints and other systems in real-time.
Close the vulnerability gap between detection and response.
- SentinelOne EPP automates the entire incident response process, relieving IT teams of exhaustive and error-prone manual mitigation procedures. It rapidly eliminates threats and returns files back to trusted states, closing the time gap during which your organization is still vulnerable.
Seamlessly adapt your defenses.
- SentinelOne EPP auto-immunizes endpoints, notifying other SentinelOne agents on the network as soon as an attack is detected. It also leverages up-to-the-minute cloud threat intelligence and leading reputation services to extend protection.
Optimize your security TCO.
- Deploy rapidly and manage with ease. SentinelOne EPP’s silent operation on endpoint devices doesn’t impact performance, allowing users to maintain peak productivity.
- Deploy SentinelOne EPP as an on-premise or as a cloud-based service to protect Windows, OS X and Linux-based endpoints.
24×7 Managed Monitoring
- A 24×7 managed security team to remediate threats so you don’t have to hire expensive security experts