Hi-Link hosts events on a quarterly basis. Our goal is to educate, provide a comfortable learning experience, and deliver relevant information and solutions for today’s busy IT executives.
We are always putting together the content and logistic together for our next event. Please check back regularly for details.
There are no upcoming events.
Cybersecurity must be a top priority for every business. Unfortunately, modern cyber criminals are more savvy than ever. Traditional anti-virus software can’t protect you from today’s viruses, phishing schemes, malware, and ransomware attacks. You cannot afford to use yesterday’s technology to protect you from today’s threats.
Get real-time protection against advanced threats driven by machine learning and intelligent automation. SentinelOne is the future of Endpoint Protection. Static, signature-based solutions are no match for today’s advanced cyber threats, and the lack of integration with incident response tools leaves a gap between detection and remediation during which organizations are still highly vulnerable.
EventTracker SIEMphonic Essentials is based on the award winning EventTracker platform, scaled and simplified to meet the security and compliance needs of businesses of all sizes.
Cyren is leading the SaaS revolution by moving business internet security 100% to the cloud.
Cyren’s solution significantly enhances security by delivering immediate protection from Cyren’s security cloud to all users and devices, regardless of their location.
24×7 Monitoring and Remediation Services are available to make sure all your data is always protected.
Announcing Guest Speaker Drew Sanford from Carvir. Drew is the Co-founder and COO of Carvir a company that specializes in Cybersecurity Solutions. Drew has also been a CIO of many companies and brings real world experience to all of his presentations. Drew will bring his expertise to cover today’s threat environment including Ransomware and how to prevent attacks and protect your data.
Hi-Link is very excited to have Drew flying in from Atlanta to speak at our seminar.
Join us for lunch at the Capital Grille in Stamford, CT on June 25th for this can’t miss Cybersecurity event.
Hit the Air Running with Ruckus Wireless
– How can IT keep up with the pace of growing Wi-Fi demands, such as provisioning new access points (APs), setting up guest networks and enabling Wi-Fi facilities near and far?
End Point Security to the Next Level with Palo Alto
– Palo Alto’s Traps, endpoint security solution, preemptively blocks attacks that leverage both known and unknown malware and exploits before they can compromise your systems.
Join us at Yankee Stadium on 9/14 for a customer appreciation event.
The Yankees are playing the Orioles!
Join Us for a Free Luncheon at The Capital Grille:
Solutions from Meraki, Tripwire, & Hi-Link Provide the Answers to your Network & Security Needs
- – Meraki is Wireless and More!
- – A complete cloud managed networking solution: wireless switching, security, WAN optimization, mobile device manager (MDM).
- – WAN connectivity, appliance availability, and seamless fail-over for branch sites – limiting any downtime and disruption.
- – Adopt and implement a security hardening policy without breaking your budget.
- – Repair configuration drift to comply with regulations and provide documentation.
- – List prioritized actions to improve your organization’s security posture.
- – Keep your data safe, repel exploits, ensure regulatory compliance.
Where: The Capital Grille
Date: May 11th, 2017
230 Tresser Blvd. Stamford, CT 06901